Wanted : Talent
How can I participate?
1.If you use Workday, please submit your referral in Workday via the Career Worklet – Refer a candidate
2.You can also submit your referral by sending or giving the name and contact details of the candidate to the local Human Resources Manager
Do you have any questions? Contact your HR department.
Who can participate?
- All TIP employees who are on active payroll at the time of the referral and on the referral pay-out dates
- Exceptions: Senior Leadership and Regional Leadership members, Human Resources and hiring managers and employees directly involved in the hiring process of an open position to which they are referring an individual
- The referral bonus will be gross and paid through payroll (taxable income)
- In the case of duplicate referrals, the first referral submitted, will be the one processed for payment (no split-fee)
50% of the referral payment will be paid with the first payroll after the candidate has started, and 50% after 6 months under the following conditions:
- The TIP employee submitting the referral should be on active payroll at the time of the referral and the referral pay-out date
- The contingent worker submitting the referral should be working for TIP at the time of the referral and pay-out date
- The employment contract of the referred candidate has not been terminated or is not in the process of being terminated
Candidates that cannot be recommended as a referral:
- A current contractor, temporary employee, intern/apprentice
- Candidates whose resume is already made available to HR by a recruiting company or other sources within the last 6 months
3. A former TIP employee, contractor, temporary employee, intern/apprentice who has been away from TIP for less than 1 year