Damage repair management
Would you like to improve your damage related management?
Damage repair is unfortunately not always the end of it! Do your repairs often involve a significant amount of administration? Are you getting tired of this difficult and time consuming process?
TIP’s Damage repair management service is the solution!
With the Damage repair management service from TIP, we manage the administration of your damages around a simple and convenient damage repair process. In addition to completing the repairs, we document, supervise and control the quality of the repair work that is carried out on your transport vehicles. This allows you to keep a clear overview of the implemented measures in order to mitigate recurring damage costs. Even the invoicing of the repair services is done in a practical way: via a damage account that we administer on your behalf and which is usually settled on a quarterly basis.
- Fixed price damage repairs
- Reporting: Clarity as to where, when and how frequently damage occurs
- Ability to identify recurring damage items and solve the issue
- A buffer is built up to protect against more serious damage
- Coordination in the event of a repair
- Lower administrative expenses
Auxiliary units services
Reefer and tail lifts
Our Reefer and tail lift service solution is designed to optimise the efficiency of a fleet by minimising operating costs and maximising the value of the equipment. The Reefer and tail lift service will allow you to eliminate non-core tasks such as maintenance planning, scheduling, invoice interpretation and general fleet administration from your daily business operations.
Reefer service includes:
- Preventive maintenance: prescribed tests for auxiliary refrigeration units
- Leak test and calibration
- Service for wear-dependent causes
- Preventive replacement of worn parts
- Labour to replace parts
- Maintenance adjustments to your specific requirements
Tail lift service includes:
- Regulatory maintenance as required in each country
- Hydraulic oil change of approximately
- Check hose connections and cables
- Remote controls
- Pivot points
- Sliding tube cleaning
- Single point of contact for all servicing needs
- Access to the purchasing power of TIP
- Work carried out by product specialists
We offer a pan European breakdown recovery service for your transport equipment, with round the clock support, 365 days per year. With the availability of support in 18 national languages, dedicated and experienced TIP staff is able to deliver roadside assistance that gets your drivers back on the road as soon as possible!
It can be extremely difficult to find a roadside assistance provider with 24/7 capabilities anywhere in Europe; especially one that doesn’t charge excessive rates for breakdown incidents abroad. Not to mention one that manages communication difficulties between drivers and service providers. Furthermore, in the event of a breakdown do you lack information to understand the status and progress of the incident?
Roadside assistance benefits
Our roadside assistance solution gives you access to our dense network of partners to put your drivers back on the road as soon as possible. You are assured of low cost through our invoice scrutinisation, local vendor agreements and fixed call out charges. Plus, you are not required to pay a subscription charge and only pay when you actually use the service. You’ll have access to our professional TIP Roadside service centre, with support in 18 different languages. We will keep you up to date with progress on the breakdown incident; a process you can also monitor through our online platform.
We provide you with total peace of mind when you need it most.
Trust TIP Roadside assistance to get you back on the road.
Click here if you would like to receive information