We offer a range of services to improve your fleet performance and reduce operating costs, making your operations more agile and profitable.
At TIP, you are able to choose from a wide range of maintenance and repair services for all equipment types across their entire lifecycle, whether this is on a non-contracted or a contracted basis. From MOT inspections to tyre servicing; our maintenance and repairs service provide you with full flexibility in terms of minimizing their trailer down time through one of Europe’s fastest growing workshop networks.
Experience brings expertise
Our experience in maintaining trailers for more than 45 years provides a solid base with extensive expertise for the maintenance and repairs services we provide. Preventative maintenance services, whether they are performed in one of TIP’s many European workshops or on-site through TIP’s ever growing fleet of mobile service units, are performed by fully qualified and certified technicians. This enables TIP to provide you the most flexible service and total peace of mind.
Transparent and flexible
TIP’s maintenance solutions are also designed to give you maximum flexibility. Our standard maintenance rates include all-inclusive fixed rates for most standard maintenance operations related to MOT inspections, equipment checks, EBS/ABS diagnostic, the servicing of brakes, axles, suspensions, signages, electrical components, reefer engines, tail-lifts, or regular body repair work. If desired, billing can be consolidated in single monthly invoices with fully itemised work records to streamline administrative workload and costs. Maintenance rates can also be contractually agreed. For instance they can be contractually harmonised across multiple locations or agreed on a volume/spend basis.
Benefits of our trailer maintenance and repairs services:
- Plannable costs due to fixed prices
- Increased uptime and asset utilisation of your fleet
- Price stability and predictability of costs
- A team dedicated to your maintenance and repairs service requirements
- Enables you to focus on your core business
- All your safety and compliance requirements are met.
What is included in our Maintenance and repair service?
- MOT inspections
- Periodic equipment checks and inspections for brakes, axles and general trailer body based on manufacturers recommendations and expected annual mileage
- Management of maintenance and repairs
- Tyre maintenance
- Roadside assistance services
- Damage repair management
- Reefer engine servicing
- Tail lift servicing